Legacy of Fire
Sources of Ideas: Prince of Persia Game or Movie, Aladdin, Sinbad (not the comedian), Arabian Nights, Indiana Jones, the King and I, The 10 Commandments, The Mummy Movies.
1.Ability array is 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8
3. We’ll be using a variant of the “Massive Damage” rules.
4 . I strongly recommend you read the “Legacy of Fire Players Handout” for suggestions on race, class, and build.
5. We will be using Traits and Hero Points from “Advanced Players Guide.”
6. May be using a variant on Hero Points for a more Arabian feel.
7. Classes with an extra edge in this campaign are Rogue, Cleric, Druid, Wizard, Ranger, Summoner, and Monk.
8. Survival is very important and I will not hold back in this campaign.
9. Money!!!!! Each character starts off with 150 gold.
10. EVERYONE NEEDS TO PUT THERE CHARACTER 100% on obsidian portal or they leave there character sheet with me.
11. Make sure you calculate Carrying Capacity (This is one of those regions where that becomes important because you need to carry lots of water to not die.)
12. First and Last Name for Characters Required.
13. Do not steal names from famous people. It really is kind of lame.
14. Running the Module. Don’t read the dam module….I plan on running the module
maybe adding a few things from movies or history. Please let me do that with out also having to focus on some huge character story background.
15. DICE ROLLS MUST BE MADE AFTER YOU DECLARE YOUR DOING SOMETHING AND MUST BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TABLE. OR I DON"T COUNT THEM.
16. When we decide on a time to play that’s when we play. If someone has to be late cause of work that’s one thing but I’m not dealing with people making everyone else wait 20 mins because they can’t seem to walk down a flight of stairs.
Ways to Earn Hero Points besides 1 a level
Journal Taker 1 per session gain extra one at level up.
Bringing food for group.
Bribing the DM. Just kiddin ; )
Ways to Loose a Hero Point
15 min tarty